Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Follow #5 - The Perfect Job


The Feature and Follow is a meme hosted weekly by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read that is designed to find new blogs, followers and friends.  And face it, the more bambinas the better!  So join me for the #FF and let's get to know each other a little better.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list. 
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers.
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. 
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can. 
6. Spread the love...and the followers.  If someone comments and says they are following - follow back. 
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post! 
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Please follow via one or more of the following methods:

This Week’s Question

If you could have any job, what would you do? 
- Suggested by Peace Love Books

Answer

If I could get paid for reading books - I would be a professional reader!  Or I would like to work with animals - both exotic and domestic.  But I'm not sure I could handle the blood and guts of being a vet... so like a dog whisper or something with the zoo.

I sometimes wish I would have forsaken law school and went into something in the book publishing industry. Don't get me wrong, I love being a lawyer and I have a really interesting job... but I really HATE the loads of student loans I have now.  So my perfect job would pay me really well for something that I loved to do, would not have required a ton of student loans, would allow me enough time off to travel to exotic places to read my books.

How about you?  What's your perfect job?

No comments:

Post a Comment