I would like to welcome all you Babes to Bambiland! We’re ringing in the New Year with lots of giveaways! And by sharing some fun and wacky facts about ourselves. There’s a new giveaway at each stop so be sure to visit them all!
Five Fun Facts about Bambi
- My real name is not Bambi. Shocker!!! I got saddled with this fun little nickname back when I was in law school and my friends were frequently saying - I swear, you are the dumbest smart person I know! It somewhat steamrolled from there, to the point where they were introducing me as Bambi when we were out blowing off steam. So now that I have a stuffy government job, I obviously can't be using my real name online... so Bambi Unbridled was born out of a need for anonymity.
- I think some of my blog clicks through google were people looking for porn. Hopefully they found some smutty book recommendations while they were here.
- I have had 3 separate men come up and lick my face on 3 separate occasions. No joke. I don't know if this is a thing now... or if I just look delicious. I now always carry antibacterial gel in my purse. Has anything like this ever happened to you?
- I once got propositioned by the pizza guy when he knocked on the door just as a raunchy sex scene started in the the smutty audiobook I was listening to. You would think I would have learned my lesson when the UPS guy knocked on my door during FSOG. But, no. I did learn after the pizza guy though - now I wear Bluetooth earphones when I am cleaning the house and listening to an audiobook!
- My most embarrassing moment of 2015 was when I got locked out of my house in my nightgown and had to crawl through the doggy door. My boobs got stuck. (Are you seeing the reason for my nickname now?)
So - what's this blog all about? It's nonsense really. It's all about book boyfriends, romance, comedy and swoonworthy moments. I will occasionally throw in a literary or thriller type read to broaden my horizons and give me a little break from my unattainable romantic fantasies. This year may see some new features come to the blog... I have toyed with posts about naturally curly hair woes, trying to follow the paleo lifestyle, and even craft projects. If you would like to see any of these features or have recommendations on what you would like to see from Bambi - give me a shout out below!
Hop along now and visit all these other wonderful blogs/authors!