Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thrifty Thursday is all about the Highlanders!

Hello Bambinas!
I am declaring May a Month for Highlanders!!!  I will have several reviews in May for historical highland romance books, so I thought I would run with it and make it a month long free-for-all!  So you ladies and gents can get in the spirit with me, the next few Thrifty Thursday posts will focus on Highlanders!

Deanna and I will be making a trip to Scotland (and Ireland and England) next year, so I am hoping to make note of locations in this book that we should visit.  Have you been to Scotland?  If so, where should we go?  I might just be looking to bring home a bonny man for meself on this trip - so where to meet and greet the locals would be much obliged!

This first post will be books from $3-5.  The next post will be books Under $3, and the last will be $0-1.  I will try to separate out the Kindle Unlimited books for those of you have joined, like me.

Happy Reading!

$3.00 - $5.00


Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment