Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thrifty Thursday! Breaking Away Series by Meli Raine on Sale!


Breaking Away Series by Meli Raine  
(Breaking Away #1-3)  
Publication date: March 2015 
Genres: New Adult, Romance, Suspense

Finding Allie (Breaking Away #1)
Purchase:  Amazon

Chase Halloway’s father is the president of Atlas, the drug dealing motorcycle gang that terrorizes most of our desert town.
My stepfather turns out to be a rival drug dealer, and I’m pretty sure he killed my mom two years ago.
I’m not supposed to fall in love with Chase. He’s not supposed to know I even exist.
But when he finds me, he can’t let go.
And when I find myself in his arms?
I hold tight.
I have to.
Because if I don’t, I might just die.
With or without him.





Chasing Allie (Breaking Away #2)
Purchase: Amazon

It turns out my stepfather has plans for me.
Plans that make dying look like a walk in the park.
He’s selling my virginity to a Mexican drug lord to get out of debt.
Chase just found out and is here to take me away to safety. To the ocean. To my dreams.
But while I’m gone, a murder takes place back home.
I receive a phone call. It’s the police.
I’m the prime suspect.
And if I go back, I may become the prime victim.
They say love conquers all, but can Chase save me from this?


Keeping Allie (Breaking Away #3)
Purchase: Amazon

Help. I’m alone, tied up, bleeding and terrified.
I’m a prisoner at the Atlas motorcycle club compound. Someone kidnapped me, and it looks like it’s Chase.
No one knows I’m here. Then again, I’m no one, right? No mother, no stepfather, and my sister may have been kidnapped, too
They can make me disappear. Or worse. It turns out there are worse things than disappearing.
I thought Chase was my only hope.
Now he turns out to be my worst nightmare.
Something flickers in his eyes, though. A glimmer of love. If I can get him alone, maybe I can convince him to let me go. To let me live.
To let me go back to a time when I thought he was a good guy.
Only Chase has the power to make that happen.
Everything I am is in his hands right now.
And those hands are about to touch me.


AUTHOR BIO:

Meli Raine rode her first motorcycle when she was five years old, but she played in the ocean long before that. She lives in New England with her family.  

Join her New Releases and Sales newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/beV0gf

Author links:
http://www.facebook.com/meliraine


No comments:

Post a Comment