Sunday, April 17, 2016

Stackin' the Shelves #29 - Live from the RT Convention!

Hello Bambinas!
I am coming to you today from lively Las Vegas and the FAN-tastic RT Convention! Because its super hard to blog from my phone, today I am just giving you a sneak peak at what I will be leaving the Convention with. After being here for 7 days, I am dog tired, but happy. I will do a full recap next week.  Hope to see you then!

ARCs and goodies from Berkley

I am so flipping tired after a week of standing in endless lines, that I don't think I can bring myself to take more pretty pics. So I will leave you with this...


There are more books behind this stack. I think I brought 50 from home... I will be going home with ridiculously more than that. And don't even get me started on the swag. Doing the full recap and showing all the pretties is going to be fun.

Don't miss the RT Giveaway I'm running as part of the Spring Fling Blog Hop. It runs April 15-22, and the post went up April 15. I would link it for you but blogging from my phone is hard y'all!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment