Thursday, June 2, 2022

Review: Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Warrior of the World by Jeffe Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a nice conclusion and good set-up for the next spinoff series. Because I let this one fall thru the cracks, I wish I had gone back and read the earlier books first. There was enough recap to jog my memory. But these books are so good at eliciting feelings, that I kind missed that turmoil from the last book leading into the happiness and relief of this one.

Jenna/Ivariel has continued to evolve, mature, and come into her true self. This book focuses less on the action and more on the character growth and relationships instead. I like the analogies between Ivariel and Efe, and I continued to love the presence of the elephants in this series. I can't recall another using elephants in this way, and it was majestic. I can't wait to see what the next series holds for our characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment