Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Review: The Promised Queen

The Promised Queen The Promised Queen by Jeffe Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I cannot believe its taken me so long to read the culmination of Lia and Conri's story. Life has gotten in the way of reading lately, and what better way to dive back in than spending time with favorite characters.

After the heartbreak and tragedy in the last installment, I absolutely loved all the empowerment and growth in this one. Lia and Conri have certainly had their ups and downs, and they still aren't perfect, but they are well on their way to a beautifully delicate balance.

Action lovers need not fear, you will get a dose of that here as well. Anure and his wizards must be faced... but the ending and secrets revealed just might surprise you. I do hope we see some spinoff of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment