Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Review: For King and Corruption


Buy on Amazon



It’s 2:06a.m. and I am cursing Kel Carpenter because I immediately need to start the next book. OMG. Major cliffhanger ending. I. MUST. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS. NEXT!

So this installment takes place several months after our last book, when Quinn snuck out on our would-be king. Lazarus is now KING Lazarus, already lost to the tedium of his role. But it would seem that all his dreams (and nightmares) will return with a little message tucked inside a severed head… Quinn is returning.

I am glad that Quinn took time out to care for Risk - I do wish there was a novella detailing their time together. (Maybe there is, I didn’t look for one in my eagerness to binge the next book in the series.). Now that they are back, it is interesting to see the changes in Risk, and the lack thereof in Quinn. What exactly has she been doing when they were away? Was she shirking her duties to House Lazarus? Read and find out!

I was honestly so shocked by this ending that I cannot formulate much of a review right now. There were so many things that I liked, but I feel like everything is a spoiler!!! I will revisit this in a day or so to decide if I can say anything else without ruining the experience for other readers.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment