Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stackin' the Shelves #44 and Weekly Update



Welcome back bambinas!
This is Stackin' the Shelves, the weekly feature where I showcase all the books I have accepted for review, one-clicked, won or borrowed from the library. It was a slow week for the book acquisition aspect of being a reader... but a busy week reading.

Here's what went on my shelf this week. Have you read any of these - or do you plan to? Did you pick up anything exciting this week?




























Join me on Facebook!

I like talking about books and whatever other nonsense crosses my mind. So I have created a Facebook group, and I would love it if you would join me. I know everyone is probably in other reading type groups... so mine will be no pressure.  Just a place to chat, recommend books, post reviews, etc. It's still in the early stages - so please don't let that discourage you!  Here's the linky dink! Come on in and invite your friends!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment