Sunday, August 14, 2016

Stackin' the Shelves #42 and Weekly Update



Welcome back bambinas!
This is Stackin' the Shelves, the weekly feature where I showcase all the books I have accepted for review, one-clicked, won or borrowed from the library. Not much is happening w/ me personally this week... just rain rain and more rain. We haven't gotten any flooding (yet) in New Orleans, so hopefully it stays that way. My heart goes out to our neighbors in Baton Rouge, Covington, Denham Springs, etc.  If you are in that area, drop me a line and let me know how you're doing!

Here's what went on my shelf this week. Have you read any of these - or do you plan to? Did you pick up anything exciting this week?




\


























Join me on Facebook!

I like talking about books and whatever other nonsense crosses my mind. So I have created a Facebook group, and I would love it if you would join me. I know everyone is probably in other reading type groups... so mine will be no pressure.  Just a place to chat, recommend books, post reviews, etc. It's still in the early stages - so please don't let that discourage you!  Here's the linky dink! Come on in and invite your friends!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment