Sunday, July 10, 2016

Stackin' the Shelves #37 and Weekly Recap

Welcome back bambinas!
This is Stackin' the Shelves, the weekly feature where I showcase all the books I have accepted for review, one-clicked, won or borrowed from the library. I have been MIA for a few weeks. I had to say goodbye to my beloved furbabies, which was a very sad time for me. Lucky and Dopey spent 16 long years by my side, and I miss them everyday.  Then I had to travel for work, and had houseguests... and got very behind on my reading schedule.


I have also added a new member to my household... a sweet little girl that I adopted from the SPCA. So, without further ado... meet Lil' Miss Priss (Prissy)!

  


As you can imagine, she is taking up lots of my time. As cute as she is... being at the shelter really did a number on her. She has separation anxiety, and her previous owners did not give her any training at all (including potty training).  So we are spending lots of time bonding and trying to correct bad behavior.

Blogwise, I am suffering a bit. I got so behind on reading that I have had a few holes in the blog. I hope to be caught up by the end of the month... so wish me luck.

Despite getting behind on my reading, I have not gotten behind on one-clicks! There are way too many to include here, so I have just added the highlights. Have you read any of these - or do you plan to?






















Join me on Facebook!

I like talking about books and whatever other nonsense crosses my mind. So I have created a Facebook group, and I would love it if you would join me. I know everyone is probably in other reading type groups... so mine will be no pressure.  Just a place to chat, recommend books, post reviews, etc. It's still in the early stages - so please don't let that discourage you!  Here's the linky dink! Come on in and invite your friends!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment