Sunday, April 10, 2016

Stackin' the Shelves #28, Weekly Recap and I'm off to RT16!

Welcome back bambinas!
There is a lot going on this weekend!  This is Stackin' the Shelves, the weekly feature where I showcase all the books I have accepted for review, one-clicked, won or borrowed from the library.   I'm also adding a weekly recap to the feature so you can see what I've been up to this week, and what's coming soon. Plus, RT Convention!  Wahoo! Thanks for stopping by and please shoot me a comment below to let me know what you are up to or what's on your shelf!













Tomorrow I will be headed to Las Vegas and the RT Convention.  I am so stinkin' excited!!! I have been stressing about getting everything packed, particularly since I have one whole suitcase of books. Where am I going to put all my shoes???  Luckily Southwest allows you to take 2 bags, because I have have two bags plus a carryon.  I'm a horrible packer! These are all the books taking up one bag. I will seriously be stalking down some authors waving a book and a sharpie.

Because I'm such a nerd, I had to make a spreadsheet of the events I want to go to so I could prioritize and tell where I had free time (what's that?). Based on this schedule, I have a feeling I won't get to any of those "up next" books I posted. I even had to list out all my clothes/shoes at the bottom so I wouldn't forget anything. We'll see how much I end up actually following this plan once I get there.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment