The Feature and Follow is a meme hosted weekly by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read that is designed to find new blogs, followers and friends. And face it, the more bambinas the better! So join me for the #FF and let's get to know each other a little better.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list.2. Follow our Featured Bloggers.
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.
6. Spread the love...and the followers. If someone comments and says they are following - follow back.
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This Week’s Question
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- Suggested by Jess Time to Read
If I could have one super power, it would be the power to bring characters from books to life. If I could do that, I would surround myself with a kickass girl posse, a long string of book boyfriends, and shapeshifters and vampires and highlanders oh my! Now, who could my first choices be?
- Jamie Fraser from the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
- Curran from the Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews
- Bones from the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost
- Derek Block from the Unblocked Serial by Marni Mann
- Daenerys Stormborn from Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- Yonten from the Seventeen Series by A.D. Starrling
What about you - what would your super power be? Or if you had this super power, what characters would you bring to life?